LoveMeForMe <3



Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I should really make it a habit to blog at least a minimal time of once a month in order to not let my future self get pissed with my current self due to laziness. Since thre'll definitely be gaps in between which will need filling up but due to my laziness, forgetfulness and overall cant-be-bothered attitude, these gaps will exist and might even grow bigger. Urgh. Anws two months have passed, and well it has been a really eventful two months with the usual balance of ups and downs but this time there are more ups than downs which is a really great thing (:
Socially, life has been great with new friends to hang out with and do crazy stuff with. Been drinking and clubbing more often as compared to the past 1.5years.

Uni life has been slack due to me being slack. Been handing in assignments and all on time but Im still very behind. And now with exams coming up 14th June is my psychology exam and 16th June is my Knowing Nature exam. Before that I have a 2500word essay for my Devt studies due 3rd June while another 2000word essay is due 13th June. Time to buck up and stop slacking. Time spent with the bf shall now be cut and time spent with friends to study shall be doubled (considering that I haven been studying at all :S ).

Romantically speaking, my ldr lasted 1.5ish months and then I gave up. I had to give it up. Too much problems and insecurities felt by both parties. Yeah he wasnt happy that I did it, and he could counter most of the things I brought up even though some points weren't good enough but I could not be bothered to argue back. Yeah it was mostly my fault, we thought we could at least pull through till July where he had already bought a ticket over and all then we would decide from there where we would seriously be heading. But we did not make it that far. My fault again one could say. Yes he was pissed, yes there were ugly spats. But I'm glad its over. Im actually sad that things ended so bad as he refused to give up and wanted to work things out and seem to surprisingly be actually in love with me. For me, I think it was really only the physical attraction. Character wise, he was too flawed for my liking. Yes everyone is flawed, even I am not close to being perfect but to each his own. And only to me, I feel that he is too flawed to be worth to continue the relationship with all the insecurities I felt adding to his already less than perfect character (ego and all). Guess the age gap was another thing as well, one might add (friends did add that).

BUT enough of that, it is true that one of the reasons securing my intention to end the relationship was that I had found someone better. Better in all sense of the word. In terms of being in the same place as me, even though he is located 40mins away, it's still near as hell compared to one country and another, not mentioning that both are a 7hr plane ride apart. Anw, this new one is the same age as me and it's been pretty gd. Yes gentle bumps here and there, but what's a relationship without bumps? What started off as shaky and unsure at first, soon speeded up to certainty and exclusivity. If it did not, the relationship could have gone either ways with me not wanting the uncertainty to go on and just ending the dating stage or him coming after me when I decide to end it. Luckily, we did not go through that path eventhough we were oh-so-close to it. Like one day from my decision *phew* So yeah we have celebrated our first monthsary, which was pretty sweet on my part since I baked him greentea cupcakes (greentea being his favourite flavour) and used frosting then icing to write Happy 1st Month for him. Later, I drew and cut out a cupcake card upon which I wrote him a short note.
I hope to last with this one, not forever though since Im more of a realist. But let's just say, for as long as we can <3

Am gonna be going for a roadtrip to Mornington this Saturday for a girls' day out to horse ride and spa (:


I used to think that finding the right one was about the man having a list of certain qualities. If he has them, we’d be compatible and happy. Sort of a checkmark system that was a complete failure. But I found out that a healthy relationship isn’t so much about sense of humor or intelligence or attractive. It’s about avoiding partners with harmful traits and personality types. And then it’s about being with a good person. A good person on his own, and a good person with you. Where the space between you feels uncomplicated and happy. A good relationship is where things just work. They work because, whatever the list of qualities, whatever the reason, you happen to be really, really good together.
Quoted from Deb Caletti (the secret life of Prince Charming)

2:40 PM
Yhot legs and water beds


INTRO
L is for the way u LOOK at me
O is for the ONLY one I see
V is VERY VERY extraordinary
E is EVEN more than anyone that you can adore
Like a perfect scene From a movie screen We're a dream come true Suited perfectly For eternity Me and you Everyday, I need you even more And the night time too There's no way I could ever let you go Even if I wanted to

ME!

M-S-M
I(II)-N-A-T-M
Shopaholic
Piercings<3
Tattoos<3
*Might* fall into the materialist category



LOVES

Leather, Rosegold, Gold, Silver<3<3<3
Accessories Addict<3
Spiky, studded, sparkly goods
Bagaholic
Watch Collector
I live to eat<3


THE WANTS

To secure a stable job in the near future

<3


Y
MUSIC is LOVE







The EXITS

CLASS BLOG
Abel
Adlyn
Afiq
Afiqa
Agnes-NPS
Anna
Aisyah
Aliya
Alvin
Amir
Aqilah
Asraf
Athirah
Azizan
Azrina
Brina-NPS
Bryan
CherylLee
Chun Siang
Corrine-NPS
Dinah
Dinika-NPS
Doreen
Effa
Eric
Farah Adibah
Fiona Dona
Grace
HaiKAL
Hannah-NPS
Hazwani
Hidayah
Huda
Ikmaliah
Jacqueline
Jananii-NPS
Jeremy a.k.a YY's pig
Jiale
Jonathan
Kanika
KAT
Lillian-NPS
MATIIN
Nadiah
Nafeeshah
Ranjini
Sab((: -NPS
Salmah
SamChng
Samantha-NPS
Sarah-NPS
Shi Jun
Siangyee
SITI MARIAM
Sofiyah
Sufi
Sujie
Syafinah
Syatirah
Ulfahhh
YK
Zoe


Yr CRAP
get a cbox

DOWN THE LANE